Tuesday, June 26, 2012

The Impressive Nikon D4



My good friend Greg Howard is one of those Nikon guys and was good enough to spend some time talking about the Nikon D4 which he recently picked up to replace his D3s.  I haven't really used the camera, but I will say it's an impressive machine to hold.  Watch the video if you want to hear what Greg thinks of the new Nikon flagship!



Oh, and this was filmed with an Olympus OM-D EM-5 in case you were curious.  Yes an Olympus filmed a Nikon.  I'm not sure what happened to the echo in the sound, it isn't in the original file, just seems to be on the You Tube upload.  Maybe some video person can tell me what happened there.  Stay tuned at the end of the video for bloopers and yes you can view it in full HD on You Tube.





Thanks for dropping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Just remember," as a car drives by, muffling his voice.

Muhammad Amir said...

I tried reading the book slowly in parts and in marathon sittings with no difference in result. Kent wedding photographers