Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fuji X100



So the guys at the Camera Store in Calgary did a video preview of the super sexy X100 Fuji camera.  I hope Olympus and Panasonic are watching because this is what their next small micro four thirds camera should look like.  It was a nice video review, I didn't know the Camera Store did those so it is worth a watch if you are interested in this camera as much as I am.  I didn't know about the super high sync speed.  That is something I feel may force me to buy that camera.

I'm still very busy lately getting the most out of my time with that 14-35 f2.0 Zuiko lens with at least one shoot a day from until Wednesday so I really haven't had time to blog as much as I'd like, but once I get some time to breath, look for a flurry of posts!  Thanks for dropping by.

No comments: